Applying for a Mura home
Mura Living aims to make busy lives easier. Our application process is designed to be simple and stress free. Here’s a summary of what to expect:
Superior services, simply delivered.
1. Pay a £250 holding deposit (this will hold your apartment*)
2. Download the Canopy app (our credit and referencing partner)
3. Complete online ‘Rent Passport’ – watch the video for more information
Rent Passport result all ok?
4. Sign Rental Agreement/Contract via our partner Docusign
5. Set up Direct Debit for first and subsequent rent payments
You’re almost there…
6. Schedule your move in date and Mura induction experience for a time that suits
Living your best life.
7. Move in day – complete move-in and induction experience
8. Confirm Inventory Report (with our partner HIVE)
Welcome to Mura, welcome to life uplifted.
Should you have any more questions, we’re at the ready to help email@example.com | +44 (0)208 092 9090